Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Guitars and Basses
- Red Tag Sale
- Shop Used
- Demo, B-Stock & Open box
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Shop by Brands
Product Code: DR-40X...........
PORTABLE RECORDER TASCAM DR-40X
Retail price: $360.00
- Price Range: 250,00 - 499,99$
- Quantity Available: 0
- Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 5 weeks if in stock at the supplier.
Four Track Digital Audio Recorder and USB Audio InterfaceDR-40X
Versatile four-track audio recorder
Go-anywhere 4-track Recording Solution
Built-in mics, plus inputs for your mics and instruments
Auto Recording mode for hands-free recording
2-in/2-out USB audio interface for Mac and PC
Record hundreds of hours of audio on a single SD card
Professional live capture: line level input
Dual Neutrik® XLR/TRS combo jacks support both mic-level and +4dBu line-level. These inputs can accept balanced microphone or line level from Mixers or the FOH console. The microphone preamp includes +48V phantom power and plenty of gain for detailed recordings with condenser microphones, as well as electret type microphones. Using the stereo built-in microphones, you can capture ambient sound of the audience while recording direct from an external console, which is ideal for capturing live performances.
Wide covering range:
from whispering voice to jet engine
DR-40X allows high-quality recording with its stereo built-in condenser microphones. Every detail is captured from small whispers to loud sounds up to 125dB SPL. These built-in microphones are adjustable unidirectional microphones for recording in an X-Y pattern for tight stereo imaging, or in an A-B pattern for a more ambient recording.
Adjustable microphone for preferred stereo image.
DR-07X is equipped with adjustable unidirectional microphones that can be used for recording in both the A-B position and X-Y position. Advanced microphone placing allows for a wide stereo sound recording or a clear stereo sound recording with less phase difference, making it possible to achieve professional quality recordings.
A-B configuration captures a wider audio space for more room, while X-Y focuses on the sweet spot for a tighter audio field.
Turn your room into a studio - in a minute.
Connecting to a PC using USB Audio interface mode, and DR-40X becomes a tool for voiceover work, live streaming and songwriting with studio-quality audio.
Built-in microphones work as USB microphones.
Back up your transcription work: record and play with one unit
Writing down what you hear - Easier said than done, but it is actually easy with DR-40X. In addition to its capability to capture crisp voice recording, DR-40X can help you with its Jump back function, variable Speed function and equalizer preset for human voice.TASCAM DR-40X Handheld Recorder Features:
- Portable recorder for musicians, DSLR filmakers, podcasting, and field recording
- Dual condenser microphones for A/B or XY stereo recording
- XLR/TRS combo inputs (with phantom power) for your own mics or instruments
- Record up to 4 channels simultaneously
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface for Mac and PC
- MS Decoding for Mid-side recording techniques
- Compatible with RC-3F foot switch and RC-10 wired remote (sold separately)
- Dictation mode and Auto Recording mode simplify certain recording tasks
- One-touch user interface with Quick Menu button for most functions
- Up to 17.5 hours of operation from 2 x AA batteries
- Supports high-capacity microSDXC card media for hours of recording time