Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
- Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Red Tag Sale
- Gift Ideas
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Shop by Brands
An Entire Bi-Amp Bass Rig In a Pedal
Back in the good ol’ days, it was a popular practice to send a bass guitar signal to a bass amp and a guitar amp at the same time – known as Bi-Amping. This allows the player to keep their low end deep, clean and defined whilst amplifying the mids and top end separately, adding distortion or crisp highs with total control.
This type of setup can produce some enormous tones but typically requires a huge and complicated rig, only possible if you’re Rock ‘n’ Roll royalty. But, if you have to get all this together by yourself? Forget it!
Enter the Bass Butler...
Your Bass Rig Is Ready, Sir
Forget amp-in-a-box pedals, the Bass Butler is a whole van-load of gear in a box! Splitting your signal at the input, the Bass Butler features two completely separate, parallel, analogue signal chains, just like a real bi-amp rig. The difference is there’s not an amp in sight.
The always-on Bass Channel has a simple but effective control layout of Compression, Bass, Treble and Volume. An optical compressor circuit, cut/boost tone controls and dedicated, bass cabinet-simulated balanced D.I. output are always on hand with all manner of classic clean tones. From the depths of Dub to the heights of hi-fi, the Bass Butler has it all polished up and ready, like your best pair of shoes.
Whether you need mayhem, musicality or a mere modicum of mischief, this classic high-gain guitar channel won’t disappoint. Five familiar controls and four gain stages that can clean right up are summoned with one kick of the footswitch, serving up everything from bright vintage tones to floor-splitting, wall-crumbling modern destruction. Coupled with a guitar cab-simulated balanced D.I. output and an expression pedal jack for extra control over the input gain, this really is a plentiful platter, pleasing to the even pickiest of players.
Direct and To-the-Point
The Bass Butler’s two individual XLR outputs from the two separate channels mean that your finished Bi-Amp bass tone makes it to the mixing desk with nothing left to do except blend to taste, with a Ground Lift switch for solving any ground loop issues. It’s the same story in the studio, but that’s not all…
The Bass Butler also features an Amp output, which takes a blend of the two channels before the cabinet simulation circuits from a 1/4” jack – perfect for connecting to the front end of any bass amp. The blend is set by the channel volume controls, meaning you can control your on-stage sound completely independently of what the audience hear. In fact, you can even use this output on its own, just like a plain old preamp pedal.
As the Bass Butler is the ultimate fly rig, the perfect studio tool and quite possibly the only pedal you’ll ever need, it has to be built to last. A sturdy steel enclosure, 18V DC power for high headroom, and all-round road-ready ruggedness mean that the Bass Butler is willing and waiting for a lifetime in your service.
- Bass Guitar (Clean) XLR balanced output with bass guitar cabinet simulator.
- Guitar (Dirty) XLR balanced output with lead guitar cabinet simulator.
- Blended 1/4″ jack socket output with no cabinet simulator
- Expression 1/4″ jack socket.
- Input 1/4″ jack socket.
- Ground lift switch.
Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D)
17 x 8.5 x 16.5 CM
(6.6 x 3.3 x 6.50″)
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.