- Accordions - Used
- Amps and Cabs - Used
- Guitars and Basses - Used
Effect pedals - Used
- Pro Audio and Recording - Used
- Ukuleles - Used
- Red Tag Sale
- New products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
Guitars and Basses
Effects and Pedals
- Guitar Poweramps
- Mini Amps
- Attenuators and Loadbox
- Bass Speaker Cabinets
- Guitar Speaker Cabs
- Bass Combos
- Acoustic Guitar Combos
Electric Guitar Combos
- Bass Preamps
- Guitar Preamps
- Bass Heads
- Guitar Heads
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Studio Furniture
- DI Boxes
- Loudspeakers and Subwoofers
- Cases, Bags and Racks
- Mixers and Accessories
- Headphones and Headphones Amps
- Recorders and Cameras
- Micros and Accessories
- Studio Monitors and Accessories
- Preamp and Process
- Wireless Instrument Kits
- Turntables and Accessories
- Acoustic Treatment
Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Guitars and Basses>
- FENDER NECK AM SPECIAL STRAT 22 JUMBO RW 0995700921
Genuine U.S.-made Fender Stratocaster® guitar maple neck features a comfortable “modern C” profile and 9.5” radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and rolled edges, large ’70s-style headstock and pre-slotted synthetic bone nut. Satin urethane finish for smooth feel.Specifications and Features:
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod: 1/8" Truss Rod Adjustment Nut
- Standard 4-Bolt Neck Mount
- 6 Pre-Drilled Tuning Machine Holes with 2-Guide Pin Holes for Each Tuning Machine
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Walnut "skunk" stripe on back of neck
- Dual string tree design
- Fender® Logo Decal includes "Made in USA" and "Original Contour Body"
Each nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. (Please note: Final string slot filing and nut shaping modification is required to ensure proper fit and performance.)Measurements:
- Peg Hole Diameter - .404” (10.26 mm)
- Headstock Thickness - .540” (13.71 mm)
- Thickness at the 1st Fret - .820” (20.82 mm)
- Thickness at the 12th Fret - .870” (22.09 mm)
- Standard Guitar Tuning Machines (p/n 0037429000)
- Locking Guitar Tuning Machines (p/n 0990818100)
- American Standard Guitar Tuning Machines (p/n 0990820100)
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.