Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Guitars and Basses
- Shop Used
- Shop Demo & B-Stock
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Shop by Brands
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Pro Audio and Recording>
- Mixers and Accessories>
- Audio Mixers>
- MACKIE AXIS INSTALL PACK - DC16 + DL32R + DL-DEC
MACKIE AXIS INSTALL PACK - DC16 + DL32R + DL-DEC
Product Code: AXIS-IP..........
MIXING CONSOLE BUNDLE MACKIE AXIS INSTALL PACK - DC16 + DL32R + DL-DEC
Retail price: $8,699.99
- Price Range: 4000,00$ et/and +
- Quantity Available: 0
- Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 5 weeks
BETTER WORKFLOW THROUGH INNOVATION
Designed for professional production and install, Mackie AXIS™ is an integrated 32-channel digital mixing system that delivers amazing workflow through unmatched speed, visibility and customization.
GET READY TO WORK SMARTER
The Mackie AXIS Digital Mixing System delivers an ultra-fast workflow through unmatched visual feedback and customization for professional production and system integration. With full Dante™ interoperability, the modular AXIS system combines the power of the 32-channel DL32R™ digital mixer and innovative DC16™ control surface to deliver a forward-thinking, modular digital mixing solution with more features per price than any other digital mixer available.
The Future of Master Fader
With upcoming releases of Master Fader, users will have more choices than ever on how they can control their DL Series mixer on up to 20 devices simultaneously. Adding Android™ support means virtually anyone can download the Master Fader app on devices they already own. We will also be adding support for Mac and PC which opens up the control possibilities for engineers, installations, and more. ?
AXIS delivers a workflow that is built around speed. Built around the innovative workflow of Master Fader, DC16 control surface provides instant access to everything. Every control and every channel is instantly accessible with just the push of a button. Adjust your selected channel's key controls or dive in to the deepest parameter. Navigate like never before with view groups and a mix selector that provide faster navigation compared to traditional "banking" approaches.
AXIS is focused on incredible visual feedback at all levels. Large, high-resolution channel screens let you see it all at a glance, improving workflow unlike any other console in this category. DC16 uses full-color, backlit TFT screens with variable brightness control to deliver more critical channel information, more functional differentiation and large, extremely legible fonts sizes and icons. Add in the immense screen, touch-sensitive screen space of up to three iPads and it's clear that only AXIS can provide this level of visual feedback to improve your workflow.
All applications (and users) are different. System integrators and production companies need ultimate flexibilty to create the right workflow for their applications. With AXIS, the level of customization allows you to create the perfect mix environment for any install or production. View only the channels you want to see. Choose which controls get immediate access. Limit controls for volunteer engineers. Create the ideal workspace for the application with AXIS.
Terms and conditions
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.