- Red Tag Sale
- New products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
Guitars and Basses
- Acoustic Basses
- Acoustic Basses - Left-Handed
- Electric Bass
- Basses - Left-Handed
- Acoustic Guitars
- Acoustic Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Acoustic Guitars - Left-Handed
- Classical Guitars
- Classical Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Classical Guitars - Left-Handed
- Electric Guitars
- Electric Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Electric Guitars – Left-Handed
- Lap Steel Guitars
Effects and Pedals
- Guitar Poweramps
- Guitar Floor Amplifiers
- Mini Amps
- Attenuators and Loadbox
- Bass Speaker Cabinets
- Guitar Speaker Cabs
- Bass Combos
- Acoustic Guitar Combos
Electric Guitar Combos
- Bass Preamps
- Guitar Preamps
- Bass Heads
- Guitar Heads
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Studio Furniture
- DI Boxes
- Loudspeakers and Subwoofers
- Cases, Bags and Racks
- Mixers and Accessories
- Headphones and Headphones Amps
- Portable Audio Recorders
- Micros and Accessories
- Studio Monitors and Accessories
- Preamp and Process
- Wireless Instrument Kits
- Turntables and Accessories
- Acoustic Treatment
- Lighting and Video
Keyboards and Pianos
- AC and DC Power Supply
- iPad Cases
- Music Stands and Music Stand Lights
- Cleaning Products and Tools
- Ear Protection
- Drink Holders
- Computer, Smartphone and Tablet Holders and Stands
- Bar Stools
- Gift Cards
Hear it To Believe it
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers feature class-leading power, Advanced Impulse™ DSP for unmatched clarity, and the DRM Control Dashboard™ with full-color display for easy control.
Raising the bar for great sound
DRM Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers deliver class-leading power via ultra-efficient Class-D amplifiers with next-gen protection and Power Factor Correction technology for peak performance when you need it. Advanced Impulse™ DSP provides acoustic correction and time-alignment via precision tuned FIR filters for crystal clear, punchy sound typically experienced only with massive touring systems.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ features a high-contrast, full-color display on the back panel for quick and easy setup. Custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets are designed for consistent performance in the most demanding applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints, dual angle pole mounts, and available line array configurations – the DRM Series is perfect for mobile DJs, bands, clubs, houses of worship, production/install, and more. Looking for passive speakers? The DRM Series is also available in passive.
Advanced Impulse™ DSP Module
What does it do for me?
Mackie’s filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse™ DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from “honkiness” or “squelch” to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
How it's done
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces – on axis as well as off – and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker. The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
DRM Control Dashboard™
When setup time is limited, changes need to happen on the fly, or you just want to get your system going without extra hassle, the last thing you need is the controls on your loudspeakers being difficult.
The DRM Control Dashboard™ starts with a big, bright, full-color display that is easy to read and offers unmatched visual feedback on levels, adjustments, and more. The default window keeps you informed on every critical setting at a glance. Big green level meters let you know clearly when you have signal and if it is clipping.
But how do I control it? One single knob, that's it. Spin to select what you want, push in, set it how you like it, done.
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- Venue Specific Voicing Modes
- Array Modes (DRM12A Only)
- Variable Crossover
- Alignment Delay
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.