- Red Tag Sale
- New products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
Guitars and Basses
- Acoustic Basses
- Acoustic Basses - Left-Handed
- Electric Bass
- Basses - Left-Handed
- Acoustic Guitars
- Acoustic Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Acoustic Guitars - Left-Handed
- Classical Guitars
- Classical Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Classical Guitars - Left-Handed
- Electric Guitars
- Electric Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Electric Guitars – Left-Handed
- Lap Steel Guitars
Effects and Pedals
- Guitar Poweramps
- Guitar Floor Amplifiers
- Mini Amps
- Attenuators and Loadbox
- Bass Speaker Cabinets
- Guitar Speaker Cabs
- Bass Combos
- Acoustic Guitar Combos
Electric Guitar Combos
- Bass Preamps
- Guitar Preamps
- Bass Heads
- Guitar Heads
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Studio Furniture
- DI Boxes
- Loudspeakers and Subwoofers
- Cases, Bags and Racks
- Mixers and Accessories
- Headphones and Headphones Amps
- Portable Audio Recorders
- Micros and Accessories
- Studio Monitors and Accessories
- Preamp and Process
- Wireless Instrument Kits
- Turntables and Accessories
- Acoustic Treatment
- Lighting and Video
Keyboards and Pianos
- AC and DC Power Supply
- iPad Cases
- Music Stands and Music Stand Lights
- Cleaning Products and Tools
- Ear Protection
- Drink Holders
- Computer, Smartphone and Tablet Holders and Stands
- Bar Stools
- Gift Cards
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Guitar Floor Amplifiers>
- ORANGE TERROR STAMP 20W
TERROR TONES AT THE TIP OF YOUR TOE…
For years, our Terror series amps have proven that the biggest sounds can come in the tiniest packages. Taking our pocket-sized powerhouse concept one step further, we’ve brought you the Terror Stamp. Packing all of the punch of the minuscule Micro Terror and Micro Dark amps into an even smaller pedal format, this Valve/Solid State hybrid amp brings 20 Watts of killer Orange tone right onto your pedalboard.
The Terror Stamp’s tiny footprint, 8/16 Ohm Speaker Output, fully-buffered FX Loop and CabSim headphone output integrate seamlessly with your other pedals, whether you’re rocking a loud stage, recording direct or practicing into the early hours.
The Terror Stamp is based on the Micro Dark with a few minor tweaks to the gain structure and the CabSim, with the added feature of being able to set up two volume levels and switch between them.
ALL-ANALOGUE HYBRID DESIGN
Typically-Orange simplicity, unmistakably-Orange tone. The Terror Stamp’s hybrid Valve/Solid State design gives you the best of both worlds. From crystal-clean to thundering high-gain, the ECC83 (12AX7)-based preamp has all the harmonics, dynamics and feel you’d expect, while the 20W Class AB Solid State power amp keeps things small, dependable and sounding great at any volume.
SWITCHABLE MASTER VOLUME
Footswitchable Master Volume controls give you the Terror Stamp’s full range of sounds at two different volumes. Jump right out of the mix for that all-important solo, without sacrificing your carefully crafted tone.
Our exclusive Shape knob crams a whole load of character and control into a single dial. Turn anticlockwise for a mid-forward voicing or clockwise for a classic scoop.
BUFFERED EFFECTS LOOP
Just like our full-size amps, we’ve given you a fully-buffered, low-impedance FX Loop. Long cable runs? No Problem. True Bypass pedals? Great. The Terror Stamp fits right into your signal chain without ever compromising sound quality. Not only that, but connecting directly to the FX Return turns this little monster into a 20W power amp for whatever pedals, preamps or modellers you can throw at it – with a headphone output too!
CABSIM HEADPHONE OUTPUT
It wouldn’t be the perfect pedal amp without a headphone output. Our tried-and-tested, analogue CabSim circuit provides instant access to a very Orange-flavoured 4×12 speaker emulation. Just the thing for late-night practice with headphones, ‘silent’ recording or running direct to PA. The Headphone Output works simultaneously with the Speaker Output for maximum versatility.
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.