- Red Tag Sale
- New products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
Guitars and Basses
- Acoustic Basses
- Acoustic Basses - Left-Handed
- Acoustic Guitars
- Acoustic Guitars - Left-Handed
- Acoustic Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Basses - Left-Handed
- Classical Guitars
- Classical Guitars - Left-Handed
- Classical Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Electric Bass
- Electric Guitars
- Electric Guitars – Left-Handed
- Electric Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Lap Steel Guitars
Effects and Pedals
- Acoustic Guitar Combos
- Attenuators and Loadbox
- Bass Combos
- Bass Heads
- Bass Preamps
- Bass Speaker Cabinets
Electric Guitar Combos
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X10"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X12"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X5"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X6.5"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X8"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X12"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X3"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X5"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X6.5"
- Guitar Floor Amplifiers
- Guitar Heads
- Guitar Poweramps
- Guitar Preamps
- Guitar Speaker Cabs
- Mini Amps
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Acoustic Treatment
- Cases, Bags and Racks
- DI Boxes
- Headphones and Headphones Amps
- Loudspeakers and Subwoofers
- Micros and Accessories
- Mixers and Accessories
- Portable Audio Recorders
- Preamp and Process
- Studio Furniture
- Studio Monitors and Accessories
- Turntables and Accessories
- Wireless Instrument Kits
- Lighting and Video
Keyboards and Pianos
- AC and DC Power Supply
- Bar Stools
- Cleaning Products and Tools
- Computer, Smartphone and Tablet Holders and Stands
- Drink Holders
- Ear Protection
- iPad Cases
- Music Stands and Music Stand Lights
- Gift Cards
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Electric Guitar Combos>
- Guitar Combos 1X8">
- ORANGE CRUSH 20RT SOLID STATE 20W
New for 2015 the Crush 20RT builds on the tonal platform of the Crush 20 with even more of functionality through the inclusion of lush onboard reverb and an integrated chromatic tuner. Like its more ‘stripped down’ sibling, the Crush 20RT features footswitchable Clean and Dirty channels plus our new high gain, four stage preamp design, serving up a huge palette of overdriven and distorted sounds, rich in harmonic overtones.
The sheer punch achieved through the Crush 20RT’s custom 8? Voice of the World speaker is nothing short of staggering, with a commanding delivery and depth of sound that belies amp’s modest footprint. Complete with an Aux In for backing tracks and a CabSim-loaded headphone output, the Crush 20RT is the perfect portable practice amp combo, combining usable features with legendary Orange tone and buckets of classic Orange mojo.
Our commitment to analogue amplifier circuitry in a digital age ensures Crush amps possess the lively feel and responsiveness that Orange is famous for, inspiring guitarists to play their instruments, not the technology. The Crush 20RT’s highly effective 3 band EQ section allows for huge control over your sound, from bold vintage colours to scooped modern tones.
Experience levels of detailed saturation and versatility never before heard in a practice amplifier. Building on the huge success of our Crush Pro series, our high gain preamp design puts a truly inspiring range of complex tones in the hands of the player. High quality, low noise components provide four stages of gain with exceptional richness and clarity, delivering everything from blissful cleans, to classic Bluesy Orange crunch all the way through to full-bodied, ultra high gain Metal distortion. Clean and Dirty channels can be switched on the amp’s top panel or remotely using the optional footswitch.
The headphone/line output includes our new CabSim feature, faithfully emulating the sound of a mic’d Orange 4×12? cabinet loaded with our flagship Voice of the World speakers. Use headphones for silent practice or connect to a mixer/recording console to capture huge, authentic Orange tones in the studio.
Based on a classic ‘spring’ type, the reverb in the Crush ‘RT models is an all-new digital module which adds a warm 3D spaciousness to your sound. Ranging from a subtle shimmer to lengthy ethereal trails the circuit features an analogue ‘dry through’, ensuring your guitar’s tone maintains its integrity as the reverb is blended in. The integrated chromatic tuner is accurate and fast-tracking for quick tune-ups between jams.
Our own custom designed speakers deliver the perfect balance between modern low end punch and vintage highs, maintaining clarity even when pushed.
Finished in our legendary livery dating back to 1968, the Crush range features our basket weave vinyl, woven speaker grille cloth, signature ‘picture frame’ edging and iconic hieroglyphs on the control panel.
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.