Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
- Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Shop by Brands
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Pro Audio and Recording>
- Studio Monitors and Accessories>
- Studio Monitors>
- GENELEC 8010A CLASSIC SERIES, MATTE GREY
Work where you need to, how you want to. With the 8010A, Genelec’s renowned accuracy and reliability comes in a monitor so compact it was made for the road.
No matter where you need to mix, Genelec 8010A active monitors will make themselves at home with an outstanding combination of compact dimensions, accurate reproduction and powerful SPL.
Designed for simplicity, the 8010A is as comfortable in a hotel room, a broadcast van or a small studio, with dedicated mounting accessories for each application. Each active monitor comprises balanced XLR inputs, a 3 inch woofer, a 3/4 inch tweeter and two efficient Class D power amplifiers. Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry is also included, ensuring that when your system is not in use, your monitors switch into an environmentally friendly, power-saving stand-by mode. Wherever you work, the 8010A is your ideal travelling companion.
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Room Response Compensation
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- SPL: 96 dB
- Frequency response: 67 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 2.5 dB (74 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 3 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 25 W + Tweeter 25 W
- Dimensions: H 195 x W 121 x D 116 mm 7 11/16 x 4 3/4 x 4 1/2 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 1.5 kg / 3.3 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.