Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Guitars and Basses
- Shop Used
- Shop Demo & B-Stock
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Shop by Brands
- Gift Ideas
- Our favorites for beginners
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Guitars and Basses>
- Electric Guitars>
- ESP E-II ECLIPSE SNOW WHITE SATIN
ESP E-II ECLIPSE SNOW WHITE SATIN
Product Code: EIIECSWS.........
ELECTRIC GUITAR ESP E-II ECLIPSE SNOW WHITE SATIN
Retail price: $4,000.00
- Price Range: 3000,00 - 3499,99$
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Quantity Available: 0
- Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 5 weeks
As one of the best-looking, best-sounding, and highest quality single cutaway guitars ever made, the E-II Eclipse is made in Japan at the ESP factory, and designed for serious players who rely on their guitars for professional-caliber stage and studio work. This guitar offers a collection of top-tier components, like a bone nut, Schaller Straplocks, Gotoh locking tuners, and a Gotoh TOM bridge and tailpiece. Perhaps most impressive is its set of EMG 57TW/66TW set for coil splitting each active pickup with individual push-pull controls on both volume knobs. Built with set-thru construction on a mahogany body and mahogany neck, the latest version of the E-II Eclipse is available in three styles: a Buckeye burl maple top in Blue Natural Fade finish; a flamed maple top in Black Natural Burst; and a maple-capped Snow White Satin finish. All E-II Eclipse models offer high-end design features like multi-binding on the body, neck, and matching headstock, and include an ESP hardshell case.
Terms and conditions
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.