Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
- Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Red Tag Sale
- Gift Ideas
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Shop by Brands
TRUE STEREO MADNESS
Many of today’s guitarists are looking for the best partner for their pedalboard but ultimately end up with an amp that’s lifeless and lacking in character. With the Rocker 32 however, we’ve nailed the perfect pedal amp. What makes the Rocker 32 so special? Simple. It’s an all-valve stereo guitar amp in a compact and portable combo format.
The Rocker 32 can be run just like a ‘normal’ combo – straight in or with standard mono effects loop connections. Even before you start experimenting, you’ll soon realise that this is not just another bland, soulless pedal platform, but a serious amplifier in its own right. The Rocker 32 has classic Orange mojo in abundance and its 2×10” configuration means a full and fat delivery whilst keeping the footprint small. There’s even some clever circuitry under the hood to give the amp a wider spread of sound than most regular twin speaker combos.
At the heart of the Rocker 32, though, is its stereo effects loop which opens up a world of limitless possibilities for your pedalboard. If you’re into epic panning delays and massive soundscapes, connect the Rocker 32 for full stereo operation for enormously spatial tones that wash over the audience. If you’re more old-school, you can patch your pedals in ‘wet/dry’ mode, with your effects appearing on one speaker and your clean guitar tone on the other. This makes for great separation and clarity on stage.
The front end of the Rocker 32 is one-of-a-kind. The Natural channel features just one control (Volume), and has been carefully voiced to bring out every nuance of different guitars, pickups and pedal combinations. There is plenty of clean headroom here but this channel also loves to be hit with overdrive and distortion stomps.
The Dirty channel has a more familiar look to it with a three band EQ, gain and master volume controls, and can be set clean or adjusted for different flavours of British crunch. There’s also a handy half power mode to drop the volume level if you like to push the EL84 output valves a bit harder for more saturation. This switches the Rocker 32 from the full 30 Watts (15W a side) down to a more home-friendly 15 Watts (7W a side).
FEATURES: ALL VALVE TWIN CHANNEL 2×10” STEREO GUITAR AMP COMBO, VALVE BUFFERED MONO/STEREO EFFECTS LOOP & HALF POWER MODE
CONTROLS (RIGHT TO LEFT): NATURAL CHANNEL: VOLUME | DIRTY CHANNEL: GAIN, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, VOLUME| CHANEL SELECTOR, HALF/STBY/FULL POWER SELECTOR| POWER SWITCH
OUTPUT POWER: 30W / 15W (15W-A-SIDE OR 7.5W-A-SIDE, SWITCHABLE)
VALVES: PREAMP: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
POWER AMP: 4 X EL84
SPEAKERS: 2 X ORANGE VOICE OF THE WORLD GOLD LABEL 10”
EFFECTS LOOP: YES, VALVE BUFFERED, MONO OR STEREO RETURN
UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 58 X 46 X 29CM (22.83 X 18.11 X 11.42”)
UNBOXED WEIGHT: 23.3KG (44.75LB)
FINISH OPTIONS: BLACK BASKETWEAVE VINYL
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.