Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Guitars and Basses
- Shop Used
- Shop Demo & B-Stock
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Shop by Brands
ORANGE PPC412 BLACK
Product Code: PPC412-BK........
GUITAR SPEAKER CAB 4X12 ORANGE PPC412 BLACK
Retail price: $2,599.95
- Price Range: 1500,00 - 1999,99$
- Quantity Available: 0
- Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 5 weeks
THE ULTIMATE 4×12?
With formidable construction and a tight, unflappable sound, the PPC412 has achieved near-legendary status in guitarist circles. The PPC412 is our classic full-sized ‘straight-front’ 4×12? cabinet with a signature delivery that has made it a mainstay of touring artists across the globe. Built to last using extremely rugged construction and manufacturing techniques, every PPC412 is made in England from high density, 13 ply 18mm Baltic birch plywood and fitted with steel hardware to withstand the rigours of the road. Our unique skid feet design helps to acoustically couple our cabinets to the stage for a fuller bass response, whilst our signature paper grille cloth contributes to the unmistakable magic of the Orange 4×12. Housing four Celestion Vintage 30 speakers in a closed-back shell, the PPC412 exhibits a laser-focused tone that’s full of warm midrange. Don’t take our word for it, though. Just look to the legions of players for whom nothing else but an Orange PPC412 will do.
FEATURES: STRAIGHT FRONT, CLOSED-BACK 4×12 | 18MM HIGH DENSITY BALTIC BIRCH PLYWOOD CONSTRUCTION | 2 X PARALLEL ¼” INPUT JACKS FOR ‘DAISY-CHAINING TO ANOTHER 16 OHM CABINET (TOTAL LOAD = 8 OHMS) | HARD WEARING WOVEN PAPER GRILLE CLOTH | SKID RUNNERS
POWER HANDLING: 240 WATTS (MONO)
SPEAKERS: 4 X CELESTION VINTAGE 30
IMPEDANCE: 16 OHM
UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 78 X 74 X 37 CM (30.71 X 29.13 X 14.57?)
UNBOXED WEIGHT: 46.5 KG (102.514 LB)
Terms and conditions
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.