- Red Tag Sale
- New products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
Guitars and Basses
- Acoustic Basses
- Acoustic Basses - Left-Handed
- Electric Bass
- Basses - Left-Handed
- Acoustic Guitars
- Acoustic Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Acoustic Guitars - Left-Handed
- Classical Guitars
- Classical Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Classical Guitars - Left-Handed
- Electric Guitars
- Electric Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Electric Guitars – Left-Handed
- Lap Steel Guitars
Effects and Pedals
- Guitar Poweramps
- Guitar Floor Amplifiers
- Mini Amps
- Attenuators and Loadbox
- Bass Speaker Cabinets
- Guitar Speaker Cabs
- Bass Combos
- Acoustic Guitar Combos
Electric Guitar Combos
- Bass Preamps
- Guitar Preamps
- Bass Heads
- Guitar Heads
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Studio Furniture
- DI Boxes
- Loudspeakers and Subwoofers
- Cases, Bags and Racks
- Mixers and Accessories
- Headphones and Headphones Amps
- Portable Audio Recorders
- Micros and Accessories
- Studio Monitors and Accessories
- Preamp and Process
- Wireless Instrument Kits
- Turntables and Accessories
- Acoustic Treatment
- Lighting and Video
Keyboards and Pianos
- AC and DC Power Supply
- iPad Cases
- Music Stands and Music Stand Lights
- Cleaning Products and Tools
- Ear Protection
- Drink Holders
- Computer, Smartphone and Tablet Holders and Stands
- Bar Stools
- Gift Cards
An update to the popular VXI, the VX15 GT was born from a desire to open up new possibilities for guitar amps. A design that’s almost unreasonably lightweight, an internal structure carefully calculated for the optimal sound, realistic and stage-ready sounds driven by modeling technology. Overturning existing ideas of guitar amps, the VX15 GT will allow you to enjoy playing guitar in any musical scene.
A total of 11 amp models, polished more than ever
Thanks to their many years of developing modeling amps, VOX delivers the ultimate in sound. Proprietary VET (Virtual Element Technology) enables unprecedented realism, reproducing not only the audible result but rethinking the original circuit itself, painstakingly modeling even individual components that affect the sound. In addition to the classic AC30, this one unit covers a diverse multitude of sounds that include famous tube amps, modern high-gain amps, and rare boutique amps. Newly added is a LINE type which supports not only electric guitar but also acoustic guitar, further expanding this unit’s usefulness.
A well-rounded selection of eight effect types
Also included is a full selection of the effect types that are indispensable in shaping your sound. You can simultaneously use both types, modulation and delay/reverb, and choose from four types each, giving you a total of eight variations. This means that you have the ability to add the final touches to shape your overall guitar sound. There’s also a tap button, so you can set parameters such as delay time in an intuitive manner.
Internal structure crafted for excellent acoustic response, with an ultra-lightweight sealed body made of ABS, and a bass-reflex design
You’ll be amazed the instant you lift this unit! The VX15 GT achieves an ultra-lightweight design that seems unreasonable for a guitar amp, but lightness is not its only advantage. A sealed body made of ABS for its excellent acoustical properties minimizes unneeded vibration, eliminating loss of sound and efficiently projecting your guitar sound. The bass-reflex structure ensures good coverage of the low-frequency range. Unlike the case with a typical small amp, you will feel no lack of power.
The supremely portable VX15 GT
The 15W output VX15 GT is ready to perform anywhere. With the same number of amps and effects as the upper-level VX 50 GTV, it provides ample sound quality. It’s the new standard for amps that make it easy to enjoy full-fledged guitar playing.
A cool design essence that befits its cutting-edge specifications
The stylishness that you expect from VOX is definitely inherited by these models as well. In addition to the complex three-dimensional design that is enabled by ABS unibody construction, it fuses a stone-colored body with black-toned diamond grill cloth, achieving a subtle balance.
Tuner and other support functions
A tuner is just one of the many functions that provide overall-support for the guitarist. The AUX input lets you enjoy jamming along with an external audio source, the headphone/line-out jack with built-in cabinet simulator is a great feature for practicing at home, the preset mode allows you to instantly recall stage-ready sounds, and there’s also a manual mode that makes the settings reflect the physical knob positions.
Add a foot switch for expanded functionality
The separately sold foot switch lets you use your foot to change programs. When the VFS5 is connected, program memories are expanded to eight types. This provides perfect support for your on-stage performances.
Amp model: DELUXE CL, BOUTIQUE CL, BOUTIQUE OD, VOX AC30, VOX AC30TB, BRIT 1959, BRIT 800, BRIT VM, SL-0D, DOUBLE REC, LINE
Effect Types: MODULATION (CHORUS, FLANGER, ORG PHASE, TWIN TREMOLO), DELAY/REVERB (A.DELAY, TAPE ECHO, SPRING, HALL)
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.