Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Guitars and Basses
- Shop Used
- Shop Demo & B-Stock
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Shop by Brands
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Drums and Percussions>
- Other Percussion Instruments>
- Cajon Microphones>
- ROLAND EC-10M EL CAJON MIC PROCESSOR
ROLAND EC-10M EL CAJON MIC PROCESSOR
Product Code: EC-10M...........
CAJON MICROPHONE ROLAND EC-10M EL CAJON MIC PROCESSOR
- Price Range: 250,00 - 499,99$
- Quantity Available: 0
- Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 5 weeks
A mic-processor to enhance and complement your acoustic cajon
The EC-10M ELCajon Mic Processor is a unique and innovative creative instrument designed for the acoustic cajon. It reinforces and amplifies your cajon sound so that your performance can always be heard, whether you’re playing in small bars or on large stages. You can also perform with additional sounds such as tambourine, shaker, djembe, and electronic drums. Adding an EC-10M to your set-up turns a standard acoustic cajon into an instrument that can cover a world of percussion. In addition to a standard acoustic cajon, you can also use the EC-10M with various other instruments by simply attaching the dedicated clip-on mic, such as mini cajon, an acoustic guitar or even a cardboard box. The acoustic cajon playing experience is reinvented and extended with the EC-10M ELCajon Mic Processor.
- Easy setup—simply attach the included clip-on condenser mic to the sound hole of the acoustic cajon and start playing
- Amplify the acoustic cajon—the EC-10M can be used as a mic preamp for the supplied microphone
- A variety of sounds—16 onboard kits with tones including tambourine, shaker, djembe, electronic drums, and more can be layered with your acoustic cajon
- Multiple tones—play two different electronic sounds by slapping either the edge or head of your acoustic cajon
- Add pedals—up to two kick-trigger pedals (Roland KT-10, KT-9, or KD-7) can be connected to play additional sounds; integrated A/B foot pads can also trigger sounds
- Create loops and play along—a simple looper function allows recording of rhythm phrases using the onboard sounds
- Versatile outputs—send the microphone and layered sounds to a PA mixer via two independent outputs, or mix all sounds into one mono output
Terms and conditions
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.