- Red Tag Sale
- New products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
Guitars and Basses
- Acoustic Basses
- Acoustic Basses - Left-Handed
- Acoustic Guitars
- Acoustic Guitars - Left-Handed
- Acoustic Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Basses - Left-Handed
- Classical Guitars
- Classical Guitars - Left-Handed
- Classical Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Electric Bass
- Electric Guitars
- Electric Guitars – Left-Handed
- Electric Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Lap Steel Guitars
Effects and Pedals
- Acoustic Guitar Combos
- Attenuators and Loadbox
- Bass Combos
- Bass Heads
- Bass Preamps
- Bass Speaker Cabinets
Electric Guitar Combos
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X10"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X12"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X5"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X6.5"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X8"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X12"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X3"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X5"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X6.5"
- Guitar Floor Amplifiers
- Guitar Heads
- Guitar Poweramps
- Guitar Preamps
- Guitar Speaker Cabs
- Mini Amps
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Acoustic Treatment
- Cases, Bags and Racks
- DI Boxes
- Headphones and Headphones Amps
- Loudspeakers and Subwoofers
- Micros and Accessories
- Mixers and Accessories
- Portable Audio Recorders
- Preamp and Process
- Studio Furniture
- Studio Monitors and Accessories
- Turntables and Accessories
- Wireless Instrument Kits
- Lighting and Video
Keyboards and Pianos
- AC and DC Power Supply
- Bar Stools
- Cleaning Products and Tools
- Computer, Smartphone and Tablet Holders and Stands
- Drink Holders
- Ear Protection
- iPad Cases
- Music Stands and Music Stand Lights
- Gift Cards
The E-Uke is an amplifier designed to cater for the needs of serious ukulele players. Ensure your instrument stand outs in a performance.
The E-Uke from Eden allows you to have access to a fun, portable and simple to use ukulele combo which looks great as well as providing great amplification. Don't settle for a guitar or bass amplifier - the E-Uke is the perfect, specialist choice for every ukulele player, thanks to Eden's high fidelity low distortion design philosophy.
1/4" or XLR input
Stereo media input
Power Handling: 20W
Speaker Config: 1 x 8"
EQ Control: Tone & EQ Sweep Controls
Instrument Inputs: XLR or 1/4" Jack
H: 12.75 in / 32.3 cm
W: 15.5 in / 39.4 cm
D: 6.8 in / 17.2 cm
Weight: 11.6 lbs / 5.3 kg
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.