Guitars and Basses
Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Home Studio
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Best Products For Beginners
- Demo Stock
- Open Boxes
- Red Tag Sale
- All Promotions
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Open Boxes
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Electric Guitars - Used>
- PRS 408 GEN III 2017 TREMOLO 408 PICKUPS FADED WHALE BLUE W / CASE #242512
PRS 408 GEN III 2017 TREMOLO 408 PICKUPS FADED WHALE BLUE W / CASE #242512
ELECTRIC GUITAR – USED PRS 408 GEN III 2017 TREMOLO 408 PICKUPS FADED WHALE BLUE W/CASE #242512
- Price Range: 3000,00 - 3499,99$
- Quantity Available: 1
- Availability: Ships within 2 business days
This instrument is a Used Model in Excellent Plus Cosmetic Condition and in Perfect Playing Condition. On this one, there are some fine scratches, marks, light finish/wood imperfections and few other signs of wear here and there (see 13th to 24th pictures), but absolutely nothing major. Unit comes with its Tremolo Arm in its PRS Hardshell Case.
2017 PAUL REED SMITH 408
Since 1985 we’ve aimed to push musicians’ expectations of what a guitar can be. USA-Made modern, vintage, and specialty stylings, each model built to our exacting specifications to feel right in your hands & sound great to your ears.
Versatile and Articulate
PRS is proud to offer the 408. These inspiring instruments bring the versatility and voicing of previously Limited Edition instruments to PRS’s Core line.
PRS 408 pickups were designed to extend the guitar’s tonal spectrum by narrowing the field of the bass pickup to increase its focus and widening the field of the treble pickup to increase its sound field (hence their asymmetric appearance). This pickup configuration (comprised of four coils and offering eight sounds) stems back to Paul’s experimentation on the Sorcerer’s Apprentice guitars in the early 1980’s. Thanks to the simple but versatile switching system featuring mini-toggle switches that provide numerous combinations of humbucking and singlecoil tones, the 408 provides stunning articulation and musical clarity.
GEN III TREMOLO
Rest assured, the Gen III trem functions in all the same ways as the PRS patented tremolo system always has. As always, the bridge is machined brass, a metal that rings beautifully. The block, intonation screws, height-adjustment screws, and the string slots on the saddles are all left un-plated for increased sustain and fidelity of tone.
- 4 Pickups, 8 Sounds
- Mini-Toggle Coil Tap Switches
- PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
Top Wood : Carved Figured Maple
Back Wood : Mahogany
Number of Frets 22
Fret Wire : Jumbo
Scale Length : 25"
Neck Wood : Mahogany
Neck Shape : Pattern
Fretboard Wood : Rosewood
Fretboard Inlay : Birds
Bridge : PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
Tuners : PRS Phase III Locking
Hardware Type : Nickel
Treble Pickup : 408
Bass Pickup : 408
Controls : Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggle Coil Tap Switches
Color : Faded Whale Blue
Weight : 8.6 lbs / 3.5 kg
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.