Guitars and Basses
Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Home Studio
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Open Boxes
- Demo Stock
- Best Products For Beginners
- Red Tag Sale
- All Promotions
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Open Boxes
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Electric Guitars - Used>
- IBANEZ RG2550Z PRESTIGE RG SERIES GALAXY BLACK W / CASE #F0801197
IBANEZ RG2550Z PRESTIGE RG SERIES GALAXY BLACK W / CASE #F0801197
ELECTRIC GUITAR – USED IBANEZ RG2550Z PRESTIGE RG SERIES GALAXY BLACK W/CASE #F0801197
- Price Range: 1000,00 - 1499,99$
- Quantity Available: 1
- Availability: Ships within 2 business days
This instrument is a Used Model in Very Good Cosmetic Condition and in Perfect Playing Condition. On this one, there are few tiny dents on the frets (see 10th and 24th pictures) and there are some scratches, marks, small dents, few tiny notches/paint chips, a light plating deterioration (hardware) and few other signs of wear here and there (see 16th to 25th pictures), but really nothing major. Unit comes with its Tremolo Arm in its Ibanez Prestige Hardshell Case.
MODIFICATIONS : The original Smoked Mirror Pickguard has been changed for a White Pearl Pickguard (see 1st picture) and the Original Pickups have been changed by the past owner for 3 DiMarzio Pickups (see 1st and 13th to 15th pictures)
2008 IBANEZ RG2550Z PRESTIGE
The RG2550Z is an RG series solid body electric guitar model introduced by Ibanez in 2008. It is made in Japan by FujiGen as part of the upscale Prestige line.
The most noteworthy difference between the RG2550Z and its the RG2550E which it replaced is the Edge Zero tremolo bridge. Features include a basswood body bolted to a maple and walnut neck with a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with wedge (or ghost) sharktooth position markers. Components include a pair of humbucking pickups flanking a single-coil which are mounted in a mirror pickguard, the aforementioned Edge Zero double locking tremolo bridge with removable ZPS3 tuning stabilizer and Gotoh tuning machines.
In 2010, the Wizard Prestige neck was renamed the Wizard HP neck. Significant changes were introduced in 2015 including new pickups and new finishes and discontinuation of the fretboard binding.
Year(s) produced : 2008–2019
Made in : Japan
Finish : Galaxy Black (GK)
Body type : Solid body
Body material : Basswood
Neck joint : AANJ
Bridge : Edge Zero tremolo w/ZPS3 stabilizer
Hardware color : Cosmo black
Pickguard : White Pearl
Neck type : Wizard Prestige
Neck material : 5-piece maple/walnut
Scale length : 648mm/ 25½"
Fingerboard material : Rosewood w/binding
Fingerboard inlays : Wedge sharktooth
Frets : 24 / jumbo (Prestige edge treatment)
Nut : Barless Top-Lok
Machine heads : Gotoh SG381
Pickup configuration : HSH
Bridge pickup : DiMarzio Humbucker
Middle pickup : DiMarzio Single Coil
Neck pickup : DiMarzio Humbucker
Controls : Master volume / master tone / 5-way lever
Weight : 8.0 lbs / 3.6 kg
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.