Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
- Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Shop by Brands
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Lighting and Video - Used>
- SYMETRIX ARC-EX4E MODULAR REMOTE EXTENSION WITH 4 SWITCHES AND LEDS
SYMETRIX ARC-EX4E MODULAR REMOTE EXTENSION WITH 4 SWITCHES AND LEDS
Product Code: ARC-EX4E.........
MODULAR REMOTE EXTENSION SYMETRIX ARC-EX4E MODULAR REMOTE EXTENSION WITH 4 SWITCHES AND LEDS
- Price Range: 100,00 - 249,99$
- Quantity Available: 1
- Availability: Ships within 2 business days
This item is a Floor Demo in Mint Cosmetic Condition and it comes with the Full Manufacturer's Warranty*! On this one, there are barely few insignificant fine scratches, marks and few other imperfections here and there (see 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th pictures), but absolutely nothing major. Since it's a floor demo, you can email us for an update of the item condition before purchasing. Unit comes in its Original Box.
The ARC-EX4e is identical in function to the ARC-SW4e and provides a low cost method to expand the capabilities of either an ARC-SW4e or an ARC-K1e. Up to four ARC-EX4e’s may be combined with an ARC-K1e and up to three ARC- EX4e’s may be combined with an ARC- SW4e. The ARC-EX4e cannot be used standalone nor can it be combined with an ARC-2e.
The series of wall panels shall be designated in two groups – Adaptive Remote Controls (ARC) and standard Remote Controls (RCs).
ARCs may be divided by functionality into the Menu and Modular ARCs. The Menu ARC-3 shall include one 256×64 pixel resolution white on black OLED backlit display and three capacitive touch areas for menu selection and value increment/decrement. The Menu ARC-3 shall mount into a single gang electrical box (US/UK/EU) or surface mount with the included enclosure. Power and control shall be connected via two RJ45 connectors. The Menu ARC-2e shall include one 8-character backlit alpha-numeric display, one momentary button for menu selection, and two momentary buttons for value increment/decrement. The Menu ARC-2e shall mount in a standard U.S. single-gang box. Power and control shall be connected via two RJ45 connectors. Modular ARC wall panels shall consist of multiple models that mount in standard U.S. single-gang box, and shall be compatible with standard Decora® faceplates. ARC-K1e shall include one push-button rotary encoder, one eight-segment LED stack, and two status LED indicators; ARC-SW4e shall include four momentary buttons with four corresponding status LED indicators; ARC-EX4e shall include four momentary buttons with four corresponding status LED indicators. All Remote Controls shall function as user interfaces for Symetrix DSP systems. All shall be configured by software provided with the hosting device to assign control within DSP system components. RS-485 communications shall be utilized for software control and configuration. The series of wall panels shall be CSA tested to UL 60065. The series of wall panels shall be Adaptive Remote Controls (ARCs).
RC wall panels shall mount in a standard U.S. single gang box, and the RC-3 shall be compatible with standard Decora® faceplates. RC-3 shall include one rotary potentiometer. It shall connect to a Symetrix device’s analog control inputs via screw-type barrier strips utilizing standard shielded twisted pair wiring with two conductors plus ground for the RC-3. RC-3 shall be configured by software provided with the hosting device to assign control within DSP system components. The series of wall panels shall be CE marked, CSA tested to UL 60065. The series of wall panels shall be Remote Controls (RCs).
*The full manufacturer's warranty is only valid through us
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.