Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Guitars and Basses
- Shop Used
- Shop Demo & B-Stock
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Shop by Brands
- Gift Ideas
- Our favorites for beginners
SPL IRON, ALL BLACK
Product Code: SPLIRON-ABK......
RACK MASTERING COMPRESSOR SPL IRON, ALL BLACK
- Price Range: 4000,00$ et/and +
- Form Factor: Rack
- Quantity Available: 0
- Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 5 weeks
As a mastering compressor, IRON is inspired by the legendary vintage tube compressors à la Fairchild, Collins or Gates and has been developed in a way to give modern productions more energy and power with the advantages of the 120V technology.
Analog inputs & output; XLR (balanced)
Maximum input & output gain: 32.5 dBu
Input impedance: 20 kO
Output impedance: 75 O
Frequency range (-3 dB): 10 Hz – 40 kHz
Common mode rejection (0dBu, 1kHz): > 80 dB
Crosstalk (1 kHz): -108 dBu
THD (+10 dBu): 0.002 %
Noise (A-weighted): -98 dBu
Internal Linear Power Supply with Shielded Toroidal Transformer
Operating voltage for analog audio: +/- 60 V
Operating voltage for relays and LEDs: + 12 V
Mains Power Supply
Mains voltage (selectable, see fuse chamber): 230 V AC / 50; 115 V AC / 60 Hz
Fuse for 230 V: T 1 A
Fuse for 115 V: T 2 A
Power consumption: max. 40 VA
Dimensions & Weight
W x H x D (width x height x depth): 482 x 132 x 300 mm / 19 x 5.2 x 11.8 inch
Unit weight: 11 kg / 24.25 lbs
Shipping weight (incl. packaging): 12.9 kg / 28.44 lbs
Terms and conditions
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.