Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Guitars and Basses
- Shop Used
- Shop Demo & B-Stock
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Shop by Brands
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Red Tag Sale>
- SPECTOR EURO 4 CLASSIC NECK-THRU EMG PICKUPS SOLID WHITE GLOSS ELECTRIC BASS W/BAG
SPECTOR EURO 4 CLASSIC NECK-THRU EMG PICKUPS SOLID WHITE GLOSS ELECTRIC BASS W/BAG
Product Code: NB16889..........
ELECTRIC BASS – COMPANY DEMO SPECTOR EURO 4 CLASSIC NECK-THRU EMG PICKUPS SOLID WHITE GLOSS ELECTRIC BASS W/BAG
Retail price: $4,199.99
- Price Range: 2500,00 - 2999,99$
- Number of strings: 4 String
- Quantity Available: 1
- Availability: Ships within 2 business days
Up for sale a Spector Euro 4 Classic Neck-Thru EMG Pickups Solid White Gloss Electric Bass w/Bag - #NB16889! We are an Authorized Dealer of Spector Basses! This beautiful instrument is a Company Demo Model in Excellent Plus Cosmetic Condition and it comes with the Full Manufacturer's Warranty*. On this one, there is a slight finish deterioration not the headstock (see 5th and 20th pictures) and there are few fine scratches, marks, dents and few slight finish/wood imperfections here and there (see 13th to 20th pictures), but absolutely nothing major. Since it's also a floor demo, you can email us for an update of the item condition before purchasing. Unit comes in its Spector Gig Bag.
SPECTOR EURO 4 CLASSIC
Drawing upon years of legendary design, Spector’s Euro Series basses are individually crafted by hand in the Czech Republic. Each bass is constructed using only the finest source materials, including hand-selected tone woods from the most fertile regions of the United States and Europe. A true production version of the coveted Spector NS bass, Euro basses feature the same elegantly carved bodies as their USA-made counterparts. Additional features include premium pickups from Bartolini & EMG, proprietary electronics, and professional grade hardware. Available in a variety of models, the Euro series from Spector continues the tradition of innovation and quality began by Spector in 1976.
Spector’s Euro Series has established itself as true icon in the world of electric bass. Expertly handcrafted, these instruments represent the true essence of Spector’s legendary design. The Euro Classic series takes inspiration from the basses that took the world by storm in the 1980’s. With their unique silhouette and unmistakable sound, these soon became the choice of the world’s biggest bass players including the likes of Sting, T.M. Stevens, Doug Wimbish, Carmine Rojas, Graham Maby, Rachel Bolan and countless others. Euro Classic basses feature weight-relieved North American Maple body wings, three-piece maple neck-thru construction, a rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl inlays, and professional grade Spector hardware. All models in the Euro Classic family feature a 34” scale length and a complete electronics package from EMG. 4-string models feature the “reverse” P/J pickup configuration, while the 5-strings feature a J/J configuration. When it comes to looks, there are three distinct high-gloss finishes to choose from: white, black, and red, each with gold hardware. Discover the sound that inspired a decade of legendary bass lines with the Euro Classic series.
- EMG Electronics
- Gold Hardware
- Neck-Thru Construction
Body Wood : North American Maple (Weight-Relieved)
Neck Wood : 3-Piece Maple
Fretboard : Rosewood
Number Of Frets : 24
Inlays : Spector Signature Crown - Mother of Pearl
Nut : Brass
Nut Width : 1.64"
Scale : 34"
Controls : Volume, Volume, Treble Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut
Pickups : EMG
Pickup Configuration : Reverse P / J
Preamp System : EMG BTS
Hardware : Gold
Bridge : Aluminum Locking
Tuners : Gotoh GB-707
Color : Solid White
Finish : High Gloss
Weight : 8.0 lbs / 3.7 kg
*The full manufacturer's warranty is only valid through us.
Terms and conditions
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.