Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Guitars and Basses
- Shop Used
- Shop Demo & B-Stock
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Shop by Brands
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Red Tag Sale>
- MARKBASS MARCUS LIMITED 1000 MARCUS MILLER SIGNATURE 1000W BASS AMPLIFIER HEAD W/BOX #R1ML0044
MARKBASS MARCUS LIMITED 1000 MARCUS MILLER SIGNATURE 1000W BASS AMPLIFIER HEAD W/BOX #R1ML0044
Product Code: MARCUS-1000-LTD-E
BASS HEAD AMPLIFIER – DEMO MARKBASS MARCUS LIMITED 1000 MARCUS MILLER SIGNATURE 1000W BASS AMPLIFIER HEAD W/BOX #R1ML0044
Retail price: $1,875.00
- Price Range: 1000,00 - 1499,99$
- Quantity Available: 1
- Availability: Ships within 2 business days
This amplifier is a Floor Demo in Mint Cosmetic Condition and it comes with the Full Manufacturer's Warranty*. On this one, there are few fine scratches, marks and few other signs of wear here and there (see 13th to 20th pictures), but absolutely nothing major. Since it's a floor demo, you can also email us for an update of the item condition before purchasing. Unit comes with its Power Cord in its Original Box.
MARKBASS MARCUS LIMITED 1000
LIMITED with NO LIMITS!
Following the worldwide incredible success of the Little Marcus heads, this Marcus Miller signature LIMITED EDITION series is ready to replicate it!
As for the standard version it has an amazing clear definition, punch and dynamic, respecting the priority of tone like all the Little Mark heads, plus a NEW tone setting with 5-band EQ, the PARAMETRIC EQ control, gold plated circuit and new super-cool look are added to the highly appreciated features of the standard series, creating a true state-of-the-art amp to give ANY tone you need, no limits!
This ultrahigh-power head gets amplified by a powerful 1000W MPT power amp, delivering a large supply of power and serious headroom with amazing definition and dynamics.
No matter how big is the stage and the volume you play!
- Input : impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 9 Vpp
- Effect Return : impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- Gain : -46 dB to +23 dB range
- Master Volume
- Line Out Level
- Mute switch
- Ground Lift (switch on rear panel)
- Pre/Post EQ (switch on rear panel)
- FSW input for (optional) footswitch to turn on/off EQ1 and EQ2
- Ultralow : Level ±16 dB (Freq. 65Hz)
- Low : Level ±16 dB (Freq. 180Hz)
- Mid : Level ±16 dB (Freq. 500 Hz)
- High Mid : Level ±16 dB (Freq. 1.4 KHz)
- High : Level ±16 dB (Freq. 3.8 KHz)
- Old School : Variable LOW PASS From 20KHz to 200Hz
- Parametric EQ : from 500Hz to 12KHz (Level -16dB /+16 dB)
- Line Out : balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- Effect Send : unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- Tuner Out : unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- Speaker Out : speakon
Weight : 6.83 lbs / 3.1 Kg
Width : 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
Depth : 9.84 in. / 25 cm
Height : 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
Output Power : 1000W RMS @ 4 ohms / 600W RMS @ 8 ohms
*The full manufacturer's warranty is only valid through us.
Terms and conditions
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.