Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
- Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Red Tag Sale
- Gift Ideas
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Shop by Brands
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Red Tag Sale>
- BOSS RV-500 REVERB 12-MODE STUDIO-LEVEL SOUND REVERB EFFECT PEDAL W/BOX #Z9H2206
BOSS RV-500 REVERB 12-MODE STUDIO-LEVEL SOUND REVERB EFFECT PEDAL W/BOX #Z9H2206
Product Code: RV-500-Z.........
REVERB PEDAL – COMPANY DEMO BOSS RV-500 REVERB 12-MODE STUDIO-LEVEL SOUND REVERB EFFECT PEDAL W/BOX #Z9H2206
- Price Range: 250,00 - 499,99$
- Quantity Available: 1
- Availability: Ships within 2 business days
This effect pedal is a Company Demo in Mint Cosmetic Condition and it comes with the Full Manufacturer's Warranty*. On this one, there are barely few insignificant fine scratches, marks, barely few tiny nicks and few other imperfections here and there (see 11th to 16th pictures), but absolutely nothing major. Unit comes with its Owner's Manual and Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4 in its Original Box and does not come with any power supply.
BOSS RV-500 REVERB
Journey to new dimensions of time and space with the RV-500, the most powerful and versatile reverb processor BOSS has ever produced. This multifaceted creation machine features class-defying 32-bit AD/DA along with 32-bit/96 kHz floating point processing and immense programmability, putting pro-level studio reverb and more at your feet.
Twelve modes and 21 newly developed reverb algorithms deliver a huge range of textures, from complementary ambience to deep, immersive sonic atmospheres. And thanks to the RV-500’s high-octane DSP, you can access a full-featured digital delay along with every reverb patch, and even run two reverb patches at once! Adding in MIDI I/O, support for external footswitch/expression control, and USB for connection to the free RV-500 Editor/Librarian software, the RV-500 is simply the most advanced reverb pedal available, bar none.
- Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 modes with 21 reverb types, all with deep editing parameters
- Includes a wide range of reverb types from standard to advanced, plus Roland classics such as the SRV-2000 Reverb and RE-201 Space Echo
- A/B Simul mode allows you to use two reverb patches at once
- Selectable carryover function allows reverb tails to continue with patch change or effect bypass
- Powerful DSP provides independent digital delay with modulation along with each reverb patch
- Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
- 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Selectable buffered-bypass or true-bypass operation
- MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices
- USB-MIDI for connecting to the RV-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter (Not Included)
Sampling Frequency : 96 kHz
AD/DA Conversion : 32 bits
Processing : 32-bit floating point
Modes : 12 modes:
- FAST DECAY
- EARLY REFLECTION
- SPACE ECHO
Memory : 198 (99 banks x 2 [A] [B]), 297 (99 banks x 3 [A] [B] [C])
Nominal Input Level : INPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
Maximum Input Level : INPUT A/MONO, B: +8 dBu
Input Impedance : INPUT A/MONO, B: 1 M ohm
Nominal Output Level : OUTPUT A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
Maximum Output Level : OUTPUT A/MONO, B: +8 dBu
Output Impedance : OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 2 k ohms
Recommended Load Impedance : OUTPUT A/MONO, B: 20 k ohms or greater
Bypass : Buffered bypass or True bypass (with relays)
- A switch, B switch, TAP/CTL switch
- DOWN button, UP button, EXIT button, EDIT button
- MODE knob, TIME/VALUE knob, PRE-DELAY knob, E.LEVEL knob, LOW knob, HIGH knob
Display : Graphic LCD (128 x 64 dots, backlit LCD)
- INPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL 1,2/EXP jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
- DC IN jack
Power Supply : Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC adaptor (sold separately)
Current Draw : 225 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use : Alkaline: Approx. 4.5 hours
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Accessories : Owner's manual, Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
SIZE AND WEIGHT:
- Width : 170 mm, 6-¾ inches
- Depth : 138 mm, 5-7/16 inches
- Height : 62 mm, 2-½ inches
Weight : 1.0 kg / 2 lbs 4 oz
*The full manufacturer's warranty is only valid through us.
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.