- Accordions - Used
- Amps and Cabs - Used
Effect pedals - Used
- Guitars and Basses - Used
- Pro Audio and Recording - Used
- Ukuleles - Used
- Red Tag Sale
- New products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
Guitars and Basses
Effects and Pedals
- Acoustic Guitar Combos
- Attenuators and Loadbox
- Bass Combos
- Bass Heads
- Bass Preamps
- Bass Speaker Cabinets
Electric Guitar Combos
- Digital Modeling Combos 2X10"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X10"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X12"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X5"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X6.5"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X8"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X12"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X3"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X5"
- Guitar Heads
- Guitar Poweramps
- Guitar Preamps
- Guitar Speaker Cabs
- Mini Amps
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Acoustic Treatment
- Cases, Bags and Racks
- DI Boxes
- Headphones and Headphones Amps
- Loudspeakers and Subwoofers
- Micros and Accessories
- Mixers and Accessories
- Preamp and Process
- Recorders and Cameras
- Studio Furniture
- Studio Monitors and Accessories
- Turntables and Accessories
- Wireless Instrument Kits
Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Pro Audio and Recording - Used>
- Rack effects and signal processors - Used>
- TC ELECTRONIC D-TWO MULTITAP RHYTHM DELAY DUAL I / O MULTI-EFFECTS RACK #3125895
TC ELECTRONIC D-TWO MULTITAP RHYTHM DELAY DUAL I / O MULTI-EFFECTS RACK #3125895
RACK MULTI-EFFECTS – USED TC ELECTRONIC D-TWO MULTITAP RHYTHM DELAY DUAL I/O MULTI-EFFECTS RACK #3125895
- Price Range: 250,00 - 499,99$
- Quantity Available: 1
- Availability: Ships within 2 business days
This item is a Used Model in Very Good Cosmetic Condition and in Perfect Working Condition. On this one, there are some scratches, marks, tiny nicks, tiny paint chips and few other signs of wear here and there (see 11th to 24th pictures), but nothing major. Unit comes with a Power Cord.
TC ELECTRONIC D-TWO
Think of delays and chances are our delays are what you hear in your head. Not to toot our own horn (though we'd probably never leave the house again if we could), but our delays are the best out there - end of story. With D-Two we wanted to combine our awesome delays with fun - we've added the truly musical Rhythm Tap feature: Not only tempo, but actual rhythm patterns can be tapped directly on the unit for results that are sure to quickly whip your creativity to new highs!
- Multitap rhythm delay
- Absolute repeat control
- Up to 10 seconds of delay
- 50 factory presets/100 user locations
- 24-bit A/D-D/A converters
- S/PDIF digital I/O, 44.1-48kHz
- 1/4" jacks - dual I/O
- 24-bit internal processing
- Six unique direct-access features
- Spatial effect provides extra wide delay with a single keystroke
- Filtering as repeats decay
- Ping-Pong lets you pick any of five patterns and set the relationship between panning speed and delay tempo
- Reverse Delay at the touch of a key
- Dynamic mode sets release time and threshold to let the input signal control the level of delay
- Chorus and Flanger effects
Digital Inputs And Outputs:
- Connectors : RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Formats : S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958
- Output Dither : HPF/TPDF dither 24/20/16/8 bit
- Sample Rates : 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Processing Delay : 0.1 ms @ 48 kHz
- Frequency Response DIO : DC to 23.9 kHz ± 0.01 dB @ 48 kHz
- Connectors : 1/4" phone jack, balanced
- Impedance, bal/unbal : 21 kOhm / 13 kOhm
- Max. Input Level : +24 dBu
- Min. Input Level for 0 dBFS : 0 dBu
- Sensitivity @ 12 dB headroom : -12 dBu to +12 dBu
- A to D Conversion : 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- A to D Delay : 0.65 ms / 0.70 ms @ 48 kHz / 44.1 kHz
- Dynamic Range : 100 dB typ, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD : typ < 92="" db="" (0,0025="" %)="" @="" 1="">
- Frequency Response : +0/-0.1 dB @ 48 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk : <-95 db,="" 20="" hz="" to="" 20="">
- Connectors : 1/4" phone jack, balanced
- Impedance bal/unbal : 40 Ohm
- Max. Output Level : +20 dBu (balanced)
- Balanced: 20/14/8/2 dBu
- Unbalanced: 14/8/2 dBu
- D to A Conversion : 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Delay : 0.63 ms / 0.68 ms @ 48 kHz / 44.1 kHz
- Dynamic Range : 104 dB typ, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD : typ <-94 db="" (0.002="" %)="" @="" 1="" khz,="" +20="" dbu="">
- Frequency Response : +0/-0.5 dB @ 48 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk : <-100 db,="" 20="" hz="" to="" 20="">
- Midi : In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal : 1/4" phone jack
- Finish : Anodized aluminum front, Plated and painted steel chassis
- Display : 23 character / 280 icon STN-LCD display
- Dimensions : 19" x 1.75" x 8.2" (483 x 44 x 195 mm)
- Mains Voltage : 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption : <15>
Weight : 4.2 lbs / 1.9 kg
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.