Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
- Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Red Tag Sale
- Gift Ideas
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Shop by Brands
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Effect pedals - Used>
- Power Supply - Used - Used>
- VOODOO LAB PEDAL POWER DIGITAL FOUR 9V ISOLATED HIGH-CURRENT POWER SUPPLY W/BOX
VOODOO LAB PEDAL POWER DIGITAL FOUR 9V ISOLATED HIGH-CURRENT POWER SUPPLY W/BOX
Product Code: 141020-7.........
PEDALBOARD POWER SUPPLY – USED VOODOO LAB PEDAL POWER DIGITAL FOUR 9V ISOLATED HIGH-CURRENT POWER SUPPLY W/BOX
- Price Range: 100,00 - 249,99$
- Quantity Available: 1
- Availability: Ships within 2 business days
This item is a Used Model in Very Good Plus Cosmetic Condition and in Perfect Working Condition. On this one, there are some scratches, marks (tape marks), few tiny nicks, barely few tiny paint chips and few other signs of wear here and there (see 11th to 20th pictures), but really nothing major. Unit comes with its AC Line Cord and Cables (see "FEATURES" section for details) in its Original Box.
VOODOO LAB PEDAL POWER DIGITAL
Pedal Power Digital is a linear (analog) power supply for high-current DSP-based pedal effects and accessories. With 4 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections, Pedal Power Digital keeps your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital "switching" power supplies.
Pedal Power Digital will properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more. Its compact size is perfect for small pedalboards, rack shelves, and as an additional power supply for larger boards.
Built to meet the needs of professional users, Pedal Power Digital will provide clean, consistent power, even under the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
- AC Line Cord
- 2 x 5.5 x 2.1mm right angle black barrel
- 4 x 5.5 x 2.5mm right angle red barrel
- 2 x 5.5 x 2.1mm right angle to straight black barrel
- 1 x 5.5 x 2.1mm right angle to ?"
- 1 x 5.5 x 2.1mm right angle to 9V battery plug
Four 9V isolated high-current 400mA output sections (2 with 12V option)
Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6 (excludes M9/M13), Boss Twin, TC Electronic Nova, Moog and more
Also compatible with all 9V battery operated pedals
Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
Temperature controlled variable speed fan
Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
Engineered and handmade in the USA
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.