- Red Tag Sale
- New products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
Guitars and Basses
Effects and Pedals
- Guitar Poweramps
- Guitar Floor Amplifiers
- Mini Amps
- Attenuators and Loadbox
- Bass Speaker Cabinets
- Guitar Speaker Cabs
- Bass Combos
- Acoustic Guitar Combos
Electric Guitar Combos
- Bass Preamps
- Guitar Preamps
- Bass Heads
- Guitar Heads
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Studio Furniture
- DI Boxes
- Loudspeakers and Subwoofers
- Cases, Bags and Racks
- Mixers and Accessories
- Headphones and Headphones Amps
- Portable Audio Recorders
- Micros and Accessories
- Studio Monitors and Accessories
- Preamp and Process
- Wireless Instrument Kits
- Turntables and Accessories
- Acoustic Treatment
- Lighting and Video
Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps, British EQs and Multi-FX Processor
The compact XENYX 1002FX mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. This handy little mixer provides a total of 10 Inputs (2 mic, 4 stereo) to handle a variety of input sources. Add to this our 24-Bit Multi-FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the 1002FX becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
Sonically Superior Mic Preamps
The XENYX 1002FX gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-ofthe- art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX 1002FX provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
The Ins and Outs of Brilliance
The 10-input, 2-bus XENYX 1002FX has 2 XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use 2 dynamic or condenser microphones. The 3-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound every time. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise. Play music between sets via the RCA CD/Tape Inputs (main mix or control room/phones assignable), and record your performance to outboard recording gear via the RCA Outputs. Add some outboard digital magic to your sound using the FX Send; simply connect an outboard device to apply effects such, as reverb or delay.
Built-in Digital Multi-FX Processor
Equipped with our studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processor, the 1002FX gives you 100 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus and reverb. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. Of course, if you have treasured outboard gear you’ve grown attached to, the 1002FX lets you integrate them into the mix – bypassing the built-in FX processor.
No matter what your audio mixing needs, the XENYX 1002FX provides the performance and features that can take your talent to the next level, at a price sure to amaze you. Professional sound quality, our legendary XENYX mic preamps, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processors and rugged reliability make the XENYX 1002FX ideal for both your live gigs and recording. Try one on today – we have one available in your size!
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.