Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Guitars and Basses
- Shop Used
- Shop Demo & B-Stock
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Shop by Brands
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Pro Audio and Recording - Used>
- Microphone Stands - Used>
- JZ MICROPHONES BT-201/1S SMALL DIAPHRAGM CARDIOID CONDENSER MICROPHONE (PAIR)
JZ MICROPHONES BT-201/1S SMALL DIAPHRAGM CARDIOID CONDENSER MICROPHONE (PAIR)
Product Code: BT-201/1S-S......
MICROPHONE – USED JZ MICROPHONES BT-201/1S SMALL DIAPHRAGM CARDIOID CONDENSER MICROPHONE (PAIR)
Retail price: $699.99
- Price Range: 500,00 - 749,99$
- Quantity Available: 1
- Availability: Ships within 2 business days
This item is a Used Model in Good Cosmetic Condition and in Perfect Working Condition! On this one, there are tiny notches/paint chips on one of the microphone (see 1st, 7th and 9th pictures), the capsule is not perfectly straight at the junction but everything works perfectly and there are some fine scratches, marks, barely few tiny nicks, tiny paint chips, slight plating deterioration and few other signs of wear here and there (see 7th to 16th pictures), but nothing major. Also, there are few scratches and tiny nicks on the wooden case (see 17th to 20th pictures). Unit comes with its Owner's Manual and Wooden Case in its Original Box.
JZ MICROPHONES BT-201/1S (PAIR)
BT201|1 is a stereo pair of two small diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, offering optional choice of 3 capsules that satisfy the demands of all common studio and live applications - omni, open cardioid and open cardioid -20db option capsules. Matched pair is available to provide balanced stereo recordings.
- 2 x Small diaphragm (13mm) condenser microphones
- Class A discrete electronics
- 2 x Cardioid Polar Pattern Capsule
Transducer Type : Electrostatic
Operating Principal : Pressure Gradient
Diaphragm Active Diameter : 13 mm
Frequency Range : 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Polar Pattern : Cardioid
Pad Switch : -20dB (BT/P Capsule)
Output Impedance : 50 ohms
Rated Load Impedance : >1000 ohms
Suggested Load Impedance : >250 ohms
Sensitivity at 1000 Hz : 11mV/Pa, Into 1000 ohms Load
S/N Ratio CCIR 468-3 Weigthed : 71 dB
S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651 A-Weighted : 82 dB-A
Equivalent Noise Level DIN/IEC : 12 dB-A - A-Weighted
Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD : 140 dB at 1000 ohm Load
Dynamic Range of the Microphone : 128 dB, preamplifier
Phantom Powering voltage on : +48 V (+/- 4V), pins 2 & 3 of XLR
Current Consumption : 2 mA
Output Connector : 3-Pin XLR male, Gold Plated Contacts
Signal Polarity : Positive Toward pressure on a frontal diaphragm produces positive polarity voltage on XLR pin #2 relatively to pin #3
Dimensions : 161,5 mm x 24 mm
Weight : 140 g (each)
Terms and conditions
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.