Guitars and Basses
Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Home Studio
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Best Products For Beginners
- Demo Stock
- Open Boxes
- Red Tag Sale
- All Promotions
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Open Boxes
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Guitar Poweramps>
- MESA BOOGIE POWER STEREO 2:FIFTY
A CLASSIC OF THE MIDDLE WEIGHT DIVISION, THE STEREO 2:FIFTY™ OFFERS BIG 6L6 TONE IN A CLASSIC 2x6L6, 50-WATT PER CHANNEL FORMAT
Inside this clean, compact, two rack-space unit is a true guitar amp that’s unabashedly aggressive! Looking for raw punch? Guitar tone coloration? Power tube over-drive at manageable levels? You’ll find it here. The Stereo 2:Fifty™ power amplifier proves once again that killer tones can come in small packages. At fifty watts per side, it’s perfect for small to mid-sized rack systems and is especially well suited as a companion to any one of our all tube MESA/Boogie pre-amplifiers. Just add a pair of Boogie® one-twelve cabinets and you’ve got an all-tube, stereo guitar system that can fit inside a compact car without sacrificing that “old world soul” that’s built into every MESA/Boogie® Best of all, this all tube circuit enhances your playing by responding with a fluid “thickness” that actually helps you play better and enjoy your playing more
Another feature that gives the 2:Fifty its unique personality is a three tube 12AX7 front end with active Presence circuits conveniently accessed by knobs on the Front Panel. This crucial stage brings out the special harmonics that distinguish a real guitar amp from a “hi-fi” amp. The PRESENCE Controls let you “cut through” with a bold, articulate “top end”, or round off that top for a warmer tone. Fan Cooled and full of tone, the 2:Fifty is a high value favorite.
- Handcrafted in Petaluma, California
- 50 Watts per Channel
- Class A/B Power / 4x6L6, 3x12AX7
- Bias Select Switch for 6L6 or EL34 Power Tubes
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance-Free Performance
- Independent Volume & Presence Controls per Channel
- Fan Cooled
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.