Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Guitars and Basses
- Shop Used
- Shop Demo & B-Stock
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Shop by Brands
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Effect pedals - Used>
- Gain Effects - Used>
- Fuzz - Used>
- DUNLOP BFG07 SIETE SANTOS OCTAVIO FUZZ BILLY F. GIBBONS FUZZ/OCTAVE
DUNLOP BFG07 SIETE SANTOS OCTAVIO FUZZ BILLY F. GIBBONS FUZZ/OCTAVE
Product Code: 030421-1.........
FUZZ PEDAL - USED DUNLOP BFG07 SIETE SANTOS OCTAVIO FUZZ BILLY F. GIBBONS FUZZ/OCTAVE
Retail price: $229.99
- Price Range: 100,00 - 249,99$
- Quantity Available: 1
- Availability: Ships within 2 business days
Up for sale a Dunlop BFG07 Siete Santos Octavio Fuzz Billy F. Gibbons Fuzz/Octave Effect Pedal w/Box - #AC24T449! We are an Authorized Dealer of Dunlop Products! This effect pedal is a Used Model in Mint Cosmetic Condition and in Perfect Working Condition! On this one, there are few fine scratches, marks and few other signs of wear here and there (see 11th to 16th pictures), but absolutely nothing major. Unit comes with its Quick Guide and Rubber Feet in its Original Box and does not come with any power supply.
DUNLOP BFG07 SIETE SANTOS OCTAVIO FUZZ
This pedal’s searing circuit is based on the Jimi Hendrix Octavio Fuzz, updated for the Reverend Billy F. Gibbons with a 7-band EQ for tone sculpting and an AC power jack.
Back in 1968, Jimi Hendrix introduced the Bearded One, the Reverend Billy F. Gibbons, to the searing, sizzling magic of the Octavio Fuzz. It’s been one of Billy’s favorite toys ever since, and he pairs it with a 7-band EQ to sculpt and refine the effect for his electrifying solos. Well, we decided to put Billy’s secret solo recipe into a single pedal to make shaping those wild, fiery fuzz tones a convenient and space-saving affair.
The Siete Santos Octavio Fuzz combines the Octavio Fuzz circuit with 7 graphic EQ sliders so that you can cut or boost a full spectrum of frequencies, from 100Hz to 6.4kHz, by ±18dB. The Level and Fuzz controls from the original pedal remain. We also went ahead and added the modern convenience of an AC power jack. It all comes in the classic Octavio Fuzz cheese wedge shape, decked out in a custom color scheme with the Pinstripe Billy design. This pedal makes a mighty fine addition to the board of any player looking to borrow a little of Rev. Willie’s legendary magic.
- FUZZ knob : controls effect intensity
- LEVEL knob : controls overall output
- GRAPHIC EQ sliders : boost or cut indicated frequency (100-3.4K) up to ±18dB
- FOOTSWITCH toggles : effect on/bypass
Power : The Siete Santos Octavio Fuzz is powered by one 9-volt battery (accessed via bottom of pedal), a 9-volt AC Adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003/ECB003EU, or the DC Brick, Iso-Brick, and Mini Iso-Brick power supplies.
Input Impedance : 470 KOhm
Output Impedance : 5 KOhm
Current Draw : 17.5 mA
Power Supply : 9 VDC
Terms and conditions
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.