Guitars and Basses
Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Home Studio
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Open Boxes
- Demo Stock
- Best Products For Beginners
- Red Tag Sale
- All Promotions
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Open Boxes
Docking Headphone Amplifier / DAC K5 An Exclusive Ride for FiiO Players Fiio X series music players x1, x3II, x5II x7 and the DAC/amp E17K utilize a 11-pin micro USB port and may realize exclusive docking expansion functions such as amplification and charging.
High power output driving full-size headphones with ease Current feedback amplification with low output impedance Utilizing TI's TPA6120A2 current feedback headphone driver, the K5 utilizes exclusive technology to lower its output impedance to a transparent <1O and increase its maximum output power to up to 1.5W at 32Ohm.
Utilizing an extra current amplification stage and compromising an internal high efficiency, low noise power supply, the K5 has high current output, satisfying highly dynamic program material and has three gain settings suitable for headphones of different sensitivities.
Finely crafted with exquisite design Compared to the last-generation E-series products, the K5 has made breakthrough strides in exterior design and craft, with lower tolerances for all joints and seams, more high-quality sanded surface finish and an indented front bezel assembly for a further upgrade in appearance.
Synchronized power on/off for maximum convenience When the K5 powers on/off, the docked x1, x3II, x5II, x7 or E17K will power on/off in sync, a great convenience for users and a sign of complete integration.
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.