Guitars and Basses
Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Home Studio
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Open Boxes
- Demo Stock
- Best Products For Beginners
- Red Tag Sale
- All Promotions
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Open Boxes
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Demo Stock>
- WARWICK PRO SERIE THUMB BOLT-ON 4 ACTIVE J / J NATURAL TRANSPARENT SATIN
WARWICK PRO SERIE THUMB BOLT-ON 4 ACTIVE J / J NATURAL TRANSPARENT SATIN
ELECTRIC BASS – OPEN BOX WARWICK PRO SERIE THUMB BOLT-ON 4 ACTIVE J/J NATURAL TRANSPARENT SATIN
- Price Range: 2500,00 - 2999,99$
- Availability: In stock. Ships within 2 business days
This instrument is a Floor Demo/Open Box in Mint Cosmetic Condition and it comes with the Full Manufacturer's Warranty*! On this one, there are barely few insignificant fines scratches, marks and few other imperfections here and there (see 13th to 16th pictures). Since it's a Floor Demo/Open Box, you can also email us for an update of the item condition before purchasing. Unit comes with its Warwick User Kit Bag and Warwick Security Locks in its Starline RockBag (Deluxe Gig Bag).
WARWICK PRO SERIES
A Pro Series Warwick Teambuilt instrument is crafted in the same factory by our highly qualified staff under the direct supervision of our top master-builders. Now a customer can get a German Warwick bass at an affordable price. Each is made with the combined love and experience of our team of qualified luthiers and accomplished master- builders. With standard only selections for finishing, color choices & hardware color options pricing is made comfortable, while still delivering German built quality.
- Machineheads : Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut : Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood : Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard : Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot : Illuminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius : 20"
- Scale length : 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut : 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret : 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret : 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size : 24 Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets : IFT Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape : Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood) : 2-3 pcs Ovangkol
- Pickups : Active MEC J/J Pickups
- Electronics : Active MEC 2-way electronics
- Pot layout : Volume Push/Pull / Balance / Bass / Treble stacked
- Bridge system : 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system : Warwick security locks
- Construction : Bolt-On
- Color : Natural Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour : Chrome Hardware
- included accessories : Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Packing : Starline RockBag
- Weight : 9.2 lbs / 4.2 kg
*The full manufacturer's warranty is only valid through us.
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.