Shop By Categories
Guitars and Basses
- Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Demo Stock
- Lighting and Video
- Products for Beginners
- Guitars and Basses
- Shop Used
- Shop Demo & B-Stock
- Red Tag Sale
- New Products
- Best Sellers
- Shop by Brands
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Other Instruments>
- Ukuleles and Accessories>
- Ukuleles Tenor>
- CORDOBA 30T-CE SOLID MAHOGANY TOP, BACK AND SIDE W/CASE TENOR
CORDOBA 30T-CE SOLID MAHOGANY TOP, BACK AND SIDE W/CASE TENOR
Product Code: GUCLCOR-04106....
UKULELE TENOR CORDOBA 30T-CE SOLID MAHOGANY TOP, BACK AND SIDE W/CASE TENOR
Retail price: $911.00
- Price Range: 500,00 - 749,99$
- Quantity Available: 0
- Availability: Usually ships within 2 to 5 weeks
The 30T-CE tenor uke is an extremely lightweight instrument that features the classic combination of a solid mahogany top, back and sides, giving it a warm and balanced sound. It features a soft cutaway and the L.R. Baggs Five.O pickup, a small, lightweight pickup specifically engineered for the ukulele’s unique size and voice. It also has a beautiful rosewood bridge, binding, and fingerboard. The styling is refined and sleek, using abalone for the inlaid rosette and rosewood for the binding, capped off with Cordoba’s signature elevated headstock with a figured acacia overlay. The finish is a gloss polyurethane, applied as thin as possible for maximum resonance. Other features include a black TUSQ® nut and saddle, chrome Grover tuners, and a Cordoba polyfoam case.
|Body Top||Solid Mahogany|
|Body Size||Tenor Cutaway|
|Upper Bout Width||171mm (6 3/4")|
|Lower Bout Width||229mm (9")|
|Body Depth Upper Bout||65mm (2 1/2")|
|Body Depth Lower Bout||75mm (3")|
|Body Length||310mm (12 1/5")|
|Overall Length||657mm (25 7/8")|
|Soundhole Diameter||69mm (2 3/4")|
|Top Bracing Pattern||Fan|
|Back and Sides Wood||Solid Mahogany|
|Top Purfling Inlay||Black and White ABS|
|Saddle Material||Black Tusq|
|Fingerboard Inlays||4mm Pearloid Dots|
|Nut Width||38mm (1 1/2")|
|Nut Material||Black Tusq|
|Neck Thickness 1st Fret||15.5mm|
|Neck Thickness 9th Fret||20mm|
|Tuning Machines||Grover Sta-Tite Nickel with Black Buttons|
|Electronics||LR Baggs Five.O|
|Strings||Aquila New Nylgut Tenor 15U|
|Included Case||Cordoba Polyfoam Case - Tenor|
Due to ongoing product development efforts, specifications are subject to change without notice.
Terms and conditions
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.