- Red Tag Sale
- New products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
Guitars and Basses
- Acoustic Basses
- Acoustic Basses - Left-Handed
- Electric Bass
- Basses - Left-Handed
- Acoustic Guitars
- Acoustic Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Acoustic Guitars - Left-Handed
- Classical Guitars
- Classical Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Classical Guitars - Left-Handed
- Electric Guitars
- Electric Guitars 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4
- Electric Guitars – Left-Handed
- Lap Steel Guitars
Effects and Pedals
- Guitar Poweramps
- Guitar Floor Amplifiers
- Mini Amps
- Attenuators and Loadbox
- Bass Speaker Cabinets
- Guitar Speaker Cabs
- Bass Combos
- Acoustic Guitar Combos
Electric Guitar Combos
- Bass Preamps
- Guitar Preamps
- Bass Heads
- Guitar Heads
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Studio Furniture
- DI Boxes
- Loudspeakers and Subwoofers
- Cases, Bags and Racks
- Mixers and Accessories
- Headphones and Headphones Amps
- Portable Audio Recorders
- Micros and Accessories
- Studio Monitors and Accessories
- Preamp and Process
- Wireless Instrument Kits
- Turntables and Accessories
- Acoustic Treatment
- Lighting and Video
Keyboards and Pianos
- AC and DC Power Supply
- iPad Cases
- Music Stands and Music Stand Lights
- Cleaning Products and Tools
- Ear Protection
- Drink Holders
- Computer, Smartphone and Tablet Holders and Stands
- Bar Stools
- Gift Cards
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Effect pedals - Used>
- Chorus - Used>
- DIAMOND PEDALS HCH-1 HALO CHORUS STEREO CHORUS/VIBE W/BOX #0535
DIAMOND PEDALS HCH-1 HALO CHORUS STEREO CHORUS/VIBE W/BOX #0535
Product Code: 190919-3.........
CHORUS PEDAL – USED DIAMOND PEDALS HCH-1 HALO CHORUS STEREO CHORUS/VIBE W/BOX #0535
- Price Range: 250,00 - 499,99$
- Quantity Available: 1
- Availability: Ships within 2 business days
This effect pedal is a Used Model in Very Good Plus Cosmetic Condition and in Perfect Playing Condition! On this one, the sticker is damaged on the underside (see 4th picture), there are pencil marks beside the knobs (see 1st, 13th and 14th pictures) and there are some scratches, marks, tiny nicks, few tiny paint chips, finish imperfections and few other signs of wear here and there (see 11th to 20th pictures), but really nothing major. Unit comes with its Power Supply in its Original Box.
DIAMOND PEDALS HCH-1 HALO CHORUS
The Halo Chorus is a combination delay/pitch modulation/phase modulation chorus design with autoconfigurable I/O for mono, mono in/stereo out, and stereo in/stereo out operation. The combination of pitch and phase modulation can be used together or individually for traditional chorus sounds or unique, spatial tones.
In addition to the top mounted controls there are two user adjustable internal controls (delay time and LFO wave shape) that allow for fine tuning of the chorus from deep and syrupy to light and airy and all points in between.
The stereo ins and outs with independent pitch and phase modulation signal paths allow for a wide variety of parallel and serial configuration options.
Parallel combination of delay / pitch modulation and phase modulation gives versatile control over modulation effects from light chorusing to deep ‘vibey’ swirl
Stereo operation gives wide stereo image spread while preserving the original guitar tone
NOS MN3007 analog bucket brigade chip running at 15V rails for extended headroom
Dual opto ‘vibe’ phase modulation path also running at 15V rails
All analog circuitry
Autoconfigures for mono, mono in / stereo out, and stereo in / stereo out operation
Pure sinusoidal LFO using a dedicated function generator IC for smooth modulation with variable ‘SPEED’ and chorus pitch modulation depth ‘CH DEPTH’
'CH MIX’ and ‘PM MIX’ controls allows independent control of chorus and phase modulation mix levels in both mono and stereo configurations
Kill-dry switch for parallel FX loop operation or use of chorus path for pure vibrato
Mono input signal passed through to both outputs on bypass
Phase switch to invert phase of right channel output relative to left
LED indication of LFO speed
Expression pedal control of LFO speed
Same Vishay JFET / audiophile BurrBrown opamp signal path as in Memory Lane delay
Telecom grade relay switched true bypass operation on all inputs and outputs
Internally regulated to 15V, can be run from provided 24V adapter or from 18V pedal board power supply outputs (including Y-cable powering from 2 9V outputs on the Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 Plus, Burkey Flatliner or other compatible power supply)
Genuine Hammond cast aluminium 4.7 x 4.7 x 1.0 inch case
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.