Guitars and Basses
Effects and Pedals
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Home Studio
- Keyboards and Pianos
- Other Instruments
- Gift Cards
- Open Boxes
- Demo Stock
- Best Products For Beginners
- Red Tag Sale
- All Promotions
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Open Boxes
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Bass Preamps>
- MESA BOOGIE SUBWAY
THE TONE AND FEATURES OF OUR SUBWAY® D-800™ IN A BASS DI PEDAL!
The warm, musical Tone and powerful features of our SUBWAY® D-800™ Bass Head are now available in a Gig-Bag-Pocket ready package for floor or desktop that boasts friendly connectivity, take anywhere flexibility and ultimate control. Features include Gain, Active BASS, LOW-MID, HIGH-MID and TREBLE EQ Controls, VOICING Control, ACTIVE/PASSIVE Instrument Select, DEEP Switch, XLR Balanced and ¼” Unbalanced PREAMP Outputs with GROUND LIFT and a Balanced DIRECT Output with PRE/POST SWITCH and GROUND LIFT.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Preamp derived from the renowned Subway D-800 Bass Amp
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Preamplifier features: Input Gain, Variable Voicing (Flat to Vintage Scoop), Fully Active 4-Band EQ (+/- 12dB of Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble) plus Deep Switch (for enhanced low-end) and Master Volume
- Balanced XLR Direct Mic Level Out with Pre/Post & Ground Lift Switches
- Line Level Preamp Outputs - Unbalanced & Balanced with Ground Lift Switch (drives any power amp)
- Instrument-Thru Output
- Powered by AC or Battery, auto-switches to battery if AC fails
- Format: DI-Preamp Box
- Weight: 1.26 lbs.
- Dimensions: 2.51” H x 6.875” W x 5.27” D
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.