- Red Tag Sale
- New products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
Guitars and Basses
Effects and Pedals
- Acoustic Guitar Combos
- Attenuators and Loadbox
- Bass Combos
- Bass Heads
- Bass Preamps
- Bass Speaker Cabinets
Electric Guitar Combos
- Digital Modeling Combos 2X10"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X10"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X12"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X5"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X6.5"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 1X8"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X12"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X3"
- Digital Modeling Guitar Combos 2X5"
- Guitar Floor Amplifiers
- Guitar Heads
- Guitar Poweramps
- Guitar Preamps
- Guitar Speaker Cabs
- Mini Amps
Drums and Percussions
Pro Audio and Recording
- Acoustic Treatment
- Cases, Bags and Racks
- DI Boxes
- Headphones and Headphones Amps
- Loudspeakers and Subwoofers
- Micros and Accessories
- Mixers and Accessories
- Portable Audio Recorders
- Preamp and Process
- Studio Furniture
- Studio Monitors and Accessories
- Turntables and Accessories
- Wireless Instrument Kits
- Lighting and Video
Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
- Musique Gagné – Est.1888 | Musical Instruments Store>
- Shop By Categories>
- Bass Combos>
- Bass Combos 3X10">
- MARKBASS MARCUS MILLER CMD 103
The Marcus Miller's character, as well as the Markbass great tone, is recognizable in every combo of his signature lineup, from the ultra-compact CMD 101 MICRO 60 to the CMD 102s and CMD 103!
Although it’s the biggest combo of Marcus signature series, the MARCUS MILLER CMD 103 is still portable—and it’s the perfect choice for players who want a great tone and high power with the amazing clear definition, punch and dynamic of the Little Marcus 500W head in a compact and versatile 3x10” combo.
> GREAT SOUNDING COMBO
This combo is a unique contribution to the bass amp market. Designed for players who want great sound and high power froma compact, versatile combo, this professional-quality unit has an impressively big sound.
> 3x10” UNIQUE DESIGN
The 3x10” innovative cab design is the mid-way choice between a 2x10” and a 4x10”, offering a very balanced sound, power, weight and size... it’s perfect for any bass player!
> 400W OF POWER AT 6 OHMS
This combo features a 6 ohm cabinet, giving the advantage to draw more power from the power amp (400W).
> 1” VOICE COIL TWEETER
The new 1” Voice Coil tweeter featured on this combo has been chosen aftermany comparative tests. It is very focused in the high range with excellent transient attack and it delivers smooth and crispy highs that are never harsh or brittle.
> PRACTICAL CHOICE
In many cases, you don’t want the inconvenience of a separate head and cabinet. The MARCUS MILLER CMD 103 has a big sound aswell as the one-piece simplicity of a combo.
LINE OUT LEVEL
EQUALIZATION EQ1 (±16 DB) footswitchable
ULTRALOW (Freq. 65Hz)
LOW (Freq. 180Hz)
MID (Freq. 500 Hz)
HIGH MID (Freq. 1.4 KHz)
HIGH (Freq. 3.8 KHz)
FILTER SECTION EQ2 footswitchable
OLD SCHOOL: VARIABLE LOW PASS FROM 20KHZ TO 200HZ
MILLERIZER: 5-12 KHZ BAND PASS FILTER (LEVEL 0 /+10 DB)
SPEAKER SIZE: 3x10” Markbass Custom + 1" Voice Coil Tweeter
POWER HANDLING: 400W RMS (AES STANDARD)
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: 3.5KHz
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40Hz TO 20KHz
POWER AMP (MPT): 500W @ 4Ω / 300W @ 8Ω
XLR LINE OUT
GND-PRE/POST EQ switches
FSW input for (optional) footswitch to turn on/off EQ1 and EQ2
Dimensions : 23.38”/ 59,4cm | 18.89”/ 48cm | 27.51”/ 69,9cm
Weight: 51.8lbs / 23,5kg
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipments to Newfoundland, Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon Territory are excluded from the Free Shipping Promotion.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.