- Accordions - Used
- Amps and Cabs - Used
- Guitars and Basses - Used
Effect pedals - Used
- Pro Audio and Recording - Used
- Ukuleles - Used
- Red Tag Sale
- Gift Ideas
- New products
- Best Sellers
- Demo Stock
- Open Boxes
Guitars and Basses
Effects and Pedals
- Guitar Poweramps
- Mini Amps
- Attenuators and Loadbox
- Bass Speaker Cabinets
- Guitar Speaker Cabs
- Bass Combos
- Acoustic Guitar Combos
Electric Guitar Combos
- Bass Preamps
- Guitar Preamps
- Bass Heads
- Guitar Heads
Drums and Percussions
Keyboards and Pianos
- Gift Cards
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Premium 12-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface. Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer. 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps. 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound. Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included). Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com. Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound. 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send). Clip LEDs, mute/alt 3-4, solo and PFL functions on all channels. 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility. 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing. Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and 2-track outputs. Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix. Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls. "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving. 3-Year Warranty Program*. Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- By browsing the website musiquegagne.com, you accept the terms and condition listed below:
- The product images and specifications are supplied solely for the purpose of guidance. Although the staff of musiquegagne.com will make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all descriptions, some mistakes may occur. musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for the problems that may ensue to the extent permitted by law.
- You must ensure that the product responds to your needs.
- For informational purposes, musiquegagne.com may offer you links to external websites. musiquegagne.com may not be liable for the content of the content displayed on external websites.
- Shipping and handling fees are generally not included in the prices displayed, except when stated otherwise.
- musiquegagne.com may not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by the carriers.
- All our products are subject to a checkup before shipment.
- Brand new products are currently only shipping to Canada as of now.
Used products may ship world wide. Ask for quote if interested.
- You must include a complete physical address to ensure that all orders reach their destination. A tracking number is issued for all outgoing orders.
- All orders are shipped within 2 business days following the approval of payment.
- Free shipping offers are not applicable to all products.
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically through applications provided by carrier companies. You must create a client profile to know more about their fees on products not covered by their shipping policies.
- If parts of your order are unavailable, we will contact you and negociate arrangements depending on the situation.
- may not be held liable for any damage incurred during transport.
- You have up to 15 consecutive days following the date of reception to request a return number by email.
- The product must be returned in its original state, including all accessories.
- Reimbursement will be issued within a 5 business days period, depending on the method of payment, after inspection and approval by a manager. Cash and in-store reimbursements are not available.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. These fees will not be counted in the calculation of reimbursement.
- No returns are available on softwares and accessories (drum heads, drum sticks, strings, straps, harmonicas, in-hear, ear plugs etc.)
- A 20% restocking fee applies to all product returns.
- Every product sold by musiquegagne.com is in working condition except when stated otherwise.
- New products in their original packaging are sold as-is.
- All used and floor demo items are verified by our staff before shipping.
- musiquegagne.com will always honor manufacturer warranties.