Magasiner par catégories
Guitares et Basses
- Effets et Pédales
Batteries et Percussions
Sonorisation et Enregistrement
Pianos et Claviers
- Éclairage et Vidéo
- Produits pour débutants
- Guitares et Basses
- Idées cadeaux
- Produits Usagés
- Produits Populaires
ARTURIA MINIBRUTE 2
Code de produit : MINIBRUTE2.......
SYNTHÉTISEUR ARTURIA MINIBRUTE 2
Prix sugg. : 899,99$
- Fourchette de prix : 500,00 - 749,99$
- Quantité disponible : 0
- Disponibilité : Généralement expédié sous 2 à 5 semaines si en stock chez le fournisseur.
WIRED UP, ANALOG MUTANT
MiniBrute 2 has evolved from the legendary monosynth that revolutionized the analog scene with its mixable waveforms, Steiner-Parker filter, and Brute Factor. Now with semi-modular architecture, you can splice its genome and expand its raw power into the world of Eurorack modular.
Born from the lineage of its predecessor, MiniBrute 2 is an adaptable, dynamic synth with semi-modular architecture and huge connectivity. This is synth evolution.
From the earliest electronic instruments, synthesizers have expanded and enhanced the possibilities available to musicians. We decided not only to apply this mantra to the sound of our new instrument, but to synthesizer itself. MiniBrute 2 was born! A synthesizer that would sound huge and yet be compact, self-contained and versatile. An instrument that would be both comprehensive and evolving.
MiniBrute 2 sweeps conventions aside, in terms of sound, features, and preconceptions of what a synth should be.
A small beast with a powerful voice
Let’s be honest, you’re not here because you want the same old synth, are you?
The MiniBrute 2 has nothing to hide. Take a look at its front panel, get yourself acquainted. You’ll notice the now-iconic Brute oscillators, the acidic Steiner-Parker filter, and the mayhem-inducing Brute Factor knob that has become the signature Arturia synth element for many fans.
Looking a bit further, beyond the usual modulation sources and controls, you’ll notice some exciting, unexpected features: a second VCO; a second LFO; new VCO and Filter frequency modulation possibilities; modifier-related modulation destinations; a brand new, loopable AD envelope. Once tamed, this little beast will reveal the full range of its vocalizations, including raging leads and piercing sequences, as well as smooth pads and purring bass.
The time is nigh, the moon is full, and MiniBrute 2 is ready to howl.
A polymorph with a pack instinct
There are two ways that creatures thrive: adapting, and grouping together. MiniBrute 2 is a master of both.
Thanks to its massive CV/Gate patch bay, you will be able to reinvent and restructure your MiniBrute 2 at any time. The synth is semi-modular, even with no patch leads connected, and each of its features has already been cleverly, inspiringly routed. If you want to start dissecting the sound and experimenting, you will find direct, 100% safe access to the MiniBrute 2’s genetic code on the right of its front panel.
Modulating the Metalizer amount to an audio pulse? Having the AD envelope affecting its own decay to make it sharper? Affecting the VCO1 FM amount with the LFO? You get the idea. The possibilities are practically unlimited, and even more so if you have CV/Gate-enhanced gear and Eurorack modules to welcome into the pack.
No natural selection here. With MiniBrute 2, you set your own rules of sonic evolution.
From our heart to your hands
Designed by passionate synth enthusiasts to cater for the most intrepid, experimental musicians out there.
The brainchild of Arturia’s daring product manager Seb Rochard, born on the foundations of synth guru Yves Usson's unique approach to synthesis, MiniBrute 2 is truly an instrument by musicians for musicians. Every aspect of the synth, from its layout to the carefully chosen components, reflects their painstaking obsession to bring you the most adaptable, joyous analog synth around.
Once you take a look at MiniBrute 2’s layout and features, everything becomes clear.
- MiniBrute 2 unit
- Power cord
Perfectly realized right down to the smallest detail, MiniBrute 2 also includes
- 8 patch cables
- a “Cook Book” jam-packed full of superb sonic recipes for you to try out, put together by some of the most illustrious synth-chefs around.
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 19 x 13.2 x 2.3 inches (484 x 336 x 58mm)
- Instrument weight : 10.6 lbs. (4.8 Kg)
- Analog Synthesizer
- 2 Analog VCO’s:
- VCO1 : Saw + UltraSaw, Square +Pulse width, Triangle + Metalizer. (Waveform mixing)
- VCO2 : Sine, Saw, Square waveforms (three tuning ranges).
- VCO 2>1 Hard Sync, VCO1 linear and exponential FM
- White Noise Generator
- External Audio In
- Steiner Parker filter (12dB per octave): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch modes.
- 2 LFO’s with Sync: Sine, Tri, Saw, Square, Random, Slew Random
- 1 ADSR envelope
- 1 AD envelope
- Trig, Gate modes
- One shot or Loop
- Attack and Decay times CV controllable
- 48-point CV and Gate patchbay
- Inputs and Outputs for the voice and sequencer
- Utility modules: inverter, attenuators, VCA
- 25-key velocity and pressure sensitive keyboard
- Arpeggiator types : Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- Sequencer mode:
- 8 step-sequences with Rest, Tie and Legato note entry
- Each sequence can have up to 64 steps
- MIDI and USB I/O